Terms and Conditions
By Placing an order through Video Professor products and/or enrolling in the Video Professor Learning Club ("Club") through the Trial offer, you agree, accept and understand the terms of the offer
below ("Agreement"). We urge you to read the Terms of Offer carefully and, if you have any questions, email Customer Service at customercare@Learnonlinedirect.com. Your order and/or enrollment
Membership in the Club is open to individuals who are legal residents of the continental U.S., who are at least age 18 as of the date of enrollment and have the capacity to enter into a binding contract.
The Club is void elsewhere and where prohibited.
1. Enrolling in the Trial Offer and Club Program. In submitting an order for a Trial, you are automatically enrolled
into the Video Professor Learning Club and will continue to be a member of the Club unless you follow the instructions detailed in item #4 below.
2. Free Trial Enrollment. Your 5-day free trial of Online Professor will automatically start after the credit or debit card provided by you, when you submit your order ("Enrollment Date"). Initially, we will verify that your card has sufficient funds to support the monthly subscription and place that amount on hold, however we will
not process the charge until after the 5 day trial is over, nor will we process the charge if you cancel within the 5 day trial period. An e-mail will be sent, on or shortly after your Enrollment
Date, containing a link and your login information to access the Online Professor web-accessible computer tutorials. Limit 1 Free Trial order per household.
3. Trial Period. You will have 5 days from the Enrollment Date to try Video Professor before being charged the Club price for the next 30 days of service. If you are not satisfied after trying the services, you will be responsible for canceling your membership to avoid further charges.
4. Trial Period Commencement. Your credit or debit card will be verified (but we will not process the charge) for $39.95 immediately or within five minutes of your sign up and you will immediately have access to the site. The 5 days will commence upon successful verification of your credit or debit card. If you do not cancel within the 5 days, we will process the monthly subscription price and continue to charge your card monthly until you cancel.
5. Right to Cancel Your Membership at Any time. You have the right to cancel your membership in the Club at any time. If you cancel your membership before the end of the Trial period, you will not be charged anything. If you cancel your membership thereafter, no refund will be issued for the current month and you will continue to have access to your membership for the balance of the current calendar month, but you will not be charged thereafter. If you do not take affirmative action to cancel the Club membership before the end of the 5 day trial period, (a) your credit or debit card will be automatically charged the monthly Club price of $39.95 for the next 30 days of service on the day following the end of your trial period, and; (b) you will continue to be a member of the Club. Click here to cancel your membership.
1. Automatic Billings. As a member of the Club, you will receive access to popular computer learning lessons at the monthly Club price of $39.95. Simply do nothing and on the day following the end of your 99 hour trial period and about every 30 days thereafter the credit or debit card you provided upon enrollment will be automatically charged the monthly Club price for the next 30 days of service. You will continue to be charged $39.95 on a monthly basis until you take affirmative action to cancel your membership.
2. Monthly Billing Period: As a member of the Club, you will be billed on either the date you signed up or if you signed up on the 28th, 29th, 30th or 31st, you will be billed on the 28th of each month thereafter and can not cancel after your billing date.
3. How To Cancel. Click here
to cancel your membership and follow the instructions of entering your email and billing zipcode. Your membership will be cancelled after your current month has lapsed. No refund will be issued but no further charges to your credit card will be made.
4. Access to Membership Site after Cancellation: After cancellation of your membership, you will continue to have access to the site until the end of the calendar month during which you cancelled your membership. No access will be provided thereafter.
1. Notice of no Refunds. Monthly membership billings are charged on the same day each month for the following 30 days of service. You may cancel your membership at any time without further obligation but no refunds will be provided for the current month of service. Your Club membership will continue until the end of the month in which you were billed. Trial fees are not refundable. Please note that the Refunds Policy is subject to change without notice.
2. Notice of Price Change. As a member of the Club, you have the right to receive written notice of all price increases that vary from the amount you previously authorized. If the price increases, you will be notified via e-mail or mail and given an opportunity to cancel your membership before such changes take effect. However, we do reserve the right to lower your membership price at any point in time without notification.
3. Monthly Payment. All monthly charges will be automatically charged to the credit or debit card you provided upon enrollment. We are not responsible for any fees or other charges (including, without limitation, overdraft fees charged by your bank) resulting from the charges you have authorized in this Agreement.
4. Products and Services. We provide self-paced computer learning tutorials that allow you to learn valuable computer skills quickly and easily from the comfort of your home or office with instant online access to self-paced computer tutorials; and, other products and services that may be available from time to time. We reserve the right to add, remove, or modify the products and services at any time. Your use of any products or services is subject to any additional terms and conditions or policies made available to you by us or our licensors. If you do not agree with those separate terms and conditions or policies, you should cancel your membership.
5. Use of Club Membership. Your Club membership is non-transferable. You agree that only you and your Immediate Family may use the Club membership. "Immediate Family" means you, your spouse or partner and your children living at your home. Participation in the Club program is subject to this Agreement, as well as policies and procedures that we may adopt or modify from time to time. Any failure to abide by this Agreement or any policies or procedures implemented by us, any conduct detrimental to us, or any misrepresentation or fraudulent activities in connection with the Club program, may result in termination of membership in the Club program, as well as any other rights or remedies available to us at law. If we suspend or terminate membership for any reason specified in this Section 11, we reserve the right to not refund any fees paid by you.
6. Modification or Termination of the Club. Your membership in the Club is offered at the discretion of us, and we reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions, condition of participation, or any other aspect of the Club, in whole or in part, at any time, with or without notice to you (except as otherwise specified herein). The most recent version of these terms and conditions will be available on our website. Your continued use of the Club following the posting on this website of any modification will indicate your acceptance to such modification of these terms and conditions. We may terminate the Club at any time in its sole discretion by giving notice to you.
Customer agrees that we reserve the right to transfer our obligation to provide the product or service to another product or service provider, which may include, but is not limited to, a wholly owned subsidiary, affiliate, or other third party provided that the product or service is offered at the same price or below and the product or service offering is comparable to or enhanced from the original product or service.
7. Limitation on Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties. By placing an order and/or participating in the Club, you agree that we and our owner(s), parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, and employees will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, claims, damages or any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, resulting from any use of the Club or the products and services, any failure or delay by us in connection with the Club, the performance or non-performance of the Club by us or any other products or services provided by us, its licensors, or any other third parties, even if we have been advised of the possibility of damages. Notwithstanding this disclaimer, if we are found liable for any loss or damage that arises out of, or is in any way connected with, any of the occurrences described in this paragraph, and then our liability will in no event exceed, in total, the sum of $100.00.
We make no warranty of any kind regarding the Club or the products or services, which are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage of trade. We are not responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Club or the products and services, including without limitation that the Club or products and services will be error-free, or as to the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of any content or information distributed with respect to the Club or products and services. Some states do not allow the limitation of liability and disclaimer of implied warranties, so the disclaimers and limitations above may not apply to you.
8. Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains all of the terms of the Trial and Club program, and no representations, inducements, promises or agreements concerning the Trial and Club program not included in this Agreement shall be effective or enforceable. If any of the terms of this Agreement shall become invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect.
9. Governing Law. This Agreement and the terms of the Club Membership shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Delaware without giving effect to the choice of law provisions thereof.
10. Arbitration. Any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to your use of our website, your membership in the Club, your use of the products or services, or to any act or omission for which you may contend that we are liable, including but not limited to any claim or controversy as to arbitrability ("Dispute"), shall be finally and exclusively settled by binding arbitration. Judgment upon any award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered by any state or federal court having jurisdiction in Maricopa county, Arizona. The arbitrator shall not have the power to award damages in connection with any Dispute in excess of actual compensatory damages and shall not multiply actual damages or award consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, and each party irrevocably waives any claim thereto. Neither you nor we shall be entitled to join or consolidate claims in arbitration by or against other consumers or arbitrate any claim as a representative or member of a class or in a private attorney general capacity. Both you and we voluntarily and knowingly waive any right we have to a jury trial.
These terms provide that all disputes between you and us will be resolved by Binding Arbitration. You thus give up your right to go to court to assert or defend your rights. You also give up your right to participate in or bring class actions. Your rights will be determined by neutral arbitrator(s) not a judge or jury.
If you do not choose to accept this binding arbitration provision, you must notify us in writing by registered mail at arbitration opt-out, 2802 North Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85254 within twenty (20) days after receipt of this "Agreement." If you so notify us by that time that you do not accept the binding arbitration provision, you may continue to be a member of the Club for the current membership term. However, in that event, we shall have the right not to renew your membership at the end of the membership terms. The Club membership terms are month-to-month and automatically renew each month.